It's September, which means summer is almost over and we can cry for a week or two, and then get on with our lives and celebrate with pumpkin everything and hot baths. At least that's what I'll be doing. I know Uni is starting soon too *cries* but that's another reason to make sure you have a good amount of pamper evenings to balance out the studying and partying or whatever you do while you're in school. Last year I had pamper evenings about twice a week. It works out well because the best TV shows are on during the colder months so you can watch your shows and get your self care in. Perfect.
So without further ado, here are my ten tips to taking your pamper evening to the next level.
- A nice shave - if that's your thing. Use this Foaming Shave Gel and check out this Dollar Shave Club. The shaving gel smells amazing and makes my legs super soft. The shave club is affordable and the razors are my favourite ever.
- Candles like this one or this one. Because natural and yummy smelling.
- A hot bath. Duh.
- A good bath bomb. Nobody wants a boring bath. We want to sit in a tub with sparkles and bubbles.
- An episode of Scandal or HTGAWM. Or your favourite show. But these are probably better than your favourite show.
- A gentle but effective body scrub.
- Luxurious cleanser followed by a face mask.
- A mani and pedi with the works - filing, buffing, scrubbing, and polishing.
- Some thick body lotion followed by getting into your comfy lounge wear.
- Lots of water and a wonderful night's sleep. So you wake up feeling awesome.
There you are - my ten tips for a lovely pamper evening that will help you feel relaxed and ready to take on the world.
What are your tips for a relaxing pamper evening?
Until next time,